14 Great tips from Burlington Baby
• A good burlington baby tip is to prevent carpet from sliding underneath babies feet, you need to use foam grids underneath the carpet.
• Rubber springy tips from doorstops can be plucked off by babies and swallowed. To prevent that, get a safe substitute door stopper or get some glue, place it inside the cap and bond the cap back onto the doorstopper.
• Wicker cabinets or furniture and children don't mix. Wicker can be picked off and put into their mouths.
• Exercise equipment and babies are not a good idea. They can get their fingers stuck in the spokes of exercise bikes or put their tiny little thumbs into gears (ouch!!), or they can pull weights onto themselves. You must keep them separate.
• Burlington baby tip #5. Glass panels in coffee tables can crack under the weight of the baby. Remove the glass from the coffee table or substitute the glass with something else.
• Cords to mini-blinds should be lifted high and out of contact of baby or shortened. Baby can pull cord and accidentally wrap it around their neck or fingers or wrists. • If you have any animals in the home, you should separate animals' food from baby.
• It's best to feed animals in another room or part of the house so your baby cannot get into the pet's food.
• If you use disposable baby bottle liners don't forget to tear the flexible tabs off before feeding baby the bottle. Baby can pull the tabs off, put them in their mouth and choke on them.
• If you have exposed brick or stone on your fireplace, buy a tailored made bumper or place a piece of carpet or foam on the whole base, and that will prevent your child from banging his/her head into the brick and having serious injury.
• Burlington Baby tip #10. Another great burlington baby tip is to avoid table cloths from hanging over the edges of tables that can be pulled down and anything on top will certainly fall on baby.
• Cover gas knobs in kitchen so baby does not accidentally turn on gas, which, if on, could explode in the home.
• Dog or cat doorways should be closed off as much as possible so that the child does not go through the door. Children will also follow animals outside and may take them to the road or into the arms of a starnger so it is best to eliminate this.
• You also need to make sure you keep sharp objects away from the edges of shelves and countertops where baby might be able to snatch them.
• And, the last burlington baby tip and maybe the most essential of all is to, make sure you install something to block stair and balcony railings where the baby might be able to slip through.
Feel free to check out our online shop> here< at burlington baby, if you have any questions or concerns please contact email@example.com. I hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us and come again.
-Burlington baby staff